February 10, 2009
Monday 9th February
Barry has been busy! Designing storage space for the roof of the trailer.
“This construction means that NO HOLES are put into existing metalwork, since sides and floor hold all together with frames.”
Order of construction
1) Put framework A both ends
2) Add length bar B both sides (attach to frame A)
3) Put in vertical side C both sides (—–“—-)
4) Put in centre board D (attach to C)
5) Put in outer shelf E both sides (attach to A and C)
6) Put in centre shelf F (attach to C&D)
He left today with materials to construct the frame. He’ll return with the work in progress next Monday!